ITRA Website Login Support
ITRA operates two web platforms – the ITM training database and the ITRA website.
Integrated Training Management (ITM) database
The ITRA ITM which is where current (Regular and Student) members can:
- Update their personal details and photo
- Print off their ITRA Record of Learning
- Print off ITRA issued attendance-based certificates
- Print off ITRA issued qualification certificates
- Access documents, newsletters, application forms
- Upload their own external qualifications for safe keeping
- Register for events on ITM
If your membership has expired, you will not be able to access ITM even to reset your password. For more information on renewing your membership please see our membership page.
The ITRA website does not currently offer any member services that can be accessed through logging in.
The member directory which appears on the ITRA website uses information obtained through the ITRA ITM system.
- Log into ITM
- Click on My Preferences
- Under “Public Directory”, check the box for “show my details on the ITRA Public Directory”
Please do not contact the Association for password assistance unless you have tried the above options first as often self-resetting can offer the quickest solution.
If you need additional password assistance please contact us